CARE Assisted Living
Assisted Living at The Harbor gives your loved one the opportunity to enjoy the activities they value while living in a safe and welcoming environment. And with three levels of care, we can offer a lifestyle that is customized to your loved one’s needs. See the menu at the left for particulars about our Assisted Livng community
At The Harbor, we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality care. To ensure that our residents are receiving the best care, all residents must remain under the care of a qualified local physician who will oversee treatment and medications.
Our Assisted Living services include:
- Three levels of care, including medication management at Levels 2 and 3
- Development of a service plan within 14 days of admission
- Provision of extra services such as catheter care, diabetic care, and transfer
- Annual review of the service planz
- Reassessment as needed after illness or injury
In addition we offer:
- Bathing assistance in shower or whirlpool
- Dressing assistance
- Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
- Mobility and transferring assistance
- Continence management care
- Assistance with physician-prescribed diets
Why I Do What I Do
"I was inspired to become a nurse to follow in my mother's footsteps. I come to work every day knowing that I get to see and care for so many of the people I love, MY RESIDENTS!"
- Rebecca DeMoss, LVN, The Harbor
The staff at The Harbor is committed to creating an environment that allows our residents to feel safe and secure while staying active and involved in the things that matter to them. The connections that our staff forms with residents and families are part of what makes The Harbor a special place.
"I come to work daily with the knowledge that I am able to contribute to the creation and nourishment of a care-driven environment. I have been able to develop relationships with residents and family alike, helping make their day-to-day life less stressful and more enjoyable."
-Jaridann Hutcheson, Medical Liaison, The Harbor
Port of Support
We know how important it is for people to have confidence in their medical providers. All our residents can select the physicians or other health care professionals that they prefer. Through our Port of Support, we also make available:
- A Family Practitioner and nurse practitioners
- Psychiatric services
- Mobile dentistry
- Pharmacy services
- Pharmaceutical services
- Physical therapy
- Home health care and hospice
Residents can choose from any or all of these Port of Support providers or select other providers in the surrounding community.